Tuesday, March 19, 2024

What's Available

Mostly E Mount lenses. (contact info on the right hand column if you are looking for something specific)

Bodies and Kit
 
Prime lenses:
Sony Zeiss SEL35mm f2.8z-Coming soon
Tamron 180mm f3.5 Macro-PREMIUM LENS

Zoom/Macro lenses:
 
Flashes
Filters, Bags & Miscl:
E Mount to A Mount adapters
49mm,55mm uv & polorizing filters
Due to overwhelming demand I now ship within the US and selectively to foreign countries. Shipping charges extra.
Most of the equipment priced here is based on the condition of the item, its value and the price I've had to pay. If you wish to wait for an item that is slightly lower in price, let me know and I will inform you once I have it. If you wish to see previously sold items click here---> "sold items"

No comments:

What's Available

Mostly E Mount lenses. (contact info on the right hand column if you are looking for something specific) Bodies and Kit Sony A6000 w/FE 50m...