Thursday, July 31, 2008

F.A.Q



Q: How do I go about buying something from this site?
A:If you are local ( Washington DC metro/Northern VA), come see me, pay cash and pick it up.
If you are beyond driving distance you can pay me thru pay pal and I can ship it for you for an extra fee(2.9% paypal fee+ S&H). I normally ship priority mail with tracking, if you prefer another means would be happy to oblige.

Q: Why buy from me v/s some unknowner on ebay?
A: I procure the items from wholesalers and inspect and test each and very item, camera's for functions and lenses for optical quality. They only go up fo sale if and when I am satisfied that they will not give you a reason to be unhappy. I only sell photographic equipment and nothing more.

Q: Is all the equipment 100% problem free?
A: If there is any issue it shall be duely noted- from brassing and wear to scratches on glass that affects the image quality. There might be a few items from time to time that have a minor issue which will be clearly highlited and sold for a lot less.

Q: Where are you located?
A: I am located in the Northern VA area and open to anyone picking their items in person.

Q: Do you take orders?
A: Yes I can quote you a price and can order items for you. If it is a an item costing more than $150.00 or a very rare special item I require a $20.00 deposit to order the item. If you are not happy with the item because you changed your mind. you will forfeit the deposit. However if the item is not fully functional you will receive a full refund.

Shipping
Q: Do you ship?
A: Yes. The item has to be paid ahead through paypal. I ship mostly within the united states and selectively to other countries (provided I am convinced of the authenticity of the international transaction)

Q: What are the typical shipping & handling charges?
A: They vary by item and location. I always ship via USPS first class or Priority with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional and charged extra.It can be anywhere from $7.00-$15.00 for within the United States.

No comments:

What's Available

Mostly E Mount lenses. (contact info on the right hand column if you are looking for something specific) Bodies and Kit Sony A6000 w/FE 50m...